Breadsall Hill Top Primary School – Class Teacher
Required from Jan 2020
Full time and Permanent
Main Scale Points 1-6 or UPS (for the right candidate) £24,373 – £40,490 FTE with TLR for leading Teaching and Learning (£2,796 FTE)
Breadsall Hill Top Primary is seeking to appoint a senior leader to join our team who is an excellent teaching practitioner with, not only high expectations of pupil progress, but also a drive for self-development.
You would be joining Breadsall at an exciting time as we are working hard to be the school of choice for our community and provide our children with the highest quality education that enables them to fulfil their potential, discover new talents and develop a love for learning.
We are looking for an inspirational teacher and leader who is committed to creating a stimulating learning environment through excellent classroom practice and be responsible for leading the whole school development of teaching and learning.
- Be a consistently good or better primary teacher with secure evidence-based understanding of what makes great teaching.
- Be passionate about teaching and learning and driven by making a difference to every child.
- Care passionately about children and their development whilst still driving forward pupil progress and achievement.
- Support the leadership capacity of the school as we seek rapid improvement across all key stages.
- Value a team working approach and be keen to contribute and share your skills with colleagues.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build on and maintain strong relationships with staff, parents and carers, children, governors and the local and wider community.
In return we offer:
- A welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven towards continuously raising standards.
- Excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups and other Transform Trust initiatives
- Calm and purposeful learning environments
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
- A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
- Career opportunities as part of a successful Multi Academy Trust
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged and have been arranged for week commencing 14thOctober 2019. Please contact the school office to arrange a mutually convenient time.
How to apply
Please download an application form from our website. Any questions or queries and completed application forms should be directed to Julie Spencer at Breadsall Hill Top Primary School, St Andrew’s View, Derby DE21 4ET. email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone number 01332 341451
Closing date for applications: Midday 21st October 2019
Short listing: Tuesday 22nd October 2019
Interviews: Thursday 24th or Friday 25th October 2019
Transform Trust is a Multi Academy Trust with over 6000 children in 17 Primary Schools covering Nottingham, Nottinghamshire and Derby. Joining us, you will be part of an ambitious and innovative organisation. We promote the autonomy and local nature of each of our schools and we are an enabling organisation rather than a directive one.
We believe education has the power to transform lives and communities. Our Vision is to provide high quality education and deliver the best outcomes for children.
We are partners in East Midlands Maths Hub, Derby Research School, Inspiring Leaders and Challenge Partners.
We can offer you:
- Unrivalled opportunities for professional development through our schools and Transform Teaching School Alliance
- Trust support networks
- Staff benefits such as 24/7/365 employee welfare support; tax saving salary sacrifice schemes; a staff benefits scheme that offers a host of benefits and discounts
- Annual staff survey to allow you to provide us with feedback on what it’s like to work for us
- Annual children’s/staff awards which celebrates the successes and achievements of our children and staff
For more information about us please watch the Transform film at www.transformtrust.co.uk
Transform Trust and its Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical, enhanced DBS with children’s barred list clearance and completion of safeguarding children in education training. Don’t forget to check out our Recruitment Privacy Notice