Required as soon as possible
Full time 37 hours per week
Grade/Pay Range: NJC 12-19
Salary FTE £22,183 – £25,481
Bulwell St. Mary’s C of E Primary and Nursery School has a fantastic opportunity to appoint an experienced and knowledgeable Site Manager to join our collaborative team as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will have previous premises management experience, taking full responsibility for the care and maintenance of the premises. You will be a key player in ensuring the high standards of compliance are maintained and that facilities are safe and fit for purpose. You will work closely with the Headteacher to ensure that the internal and external environment is conducive to the promotion of learning. A knowledge of Health and Safety is essential to this role as well as being able to communicate effectively.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious individual to join Bulwell St. Mary’s and make a significant impact on the children and staff in our school. Being part of Transform means that you will be part of a well-integrated, supportive network. Combined with the uniqueness of our school we consider this to be an exceptional opportunity for the right person.
The post is full time all year round, working 37 hours per week initially on a split shift basis 6:00am–10:00am and 2:30pm-6:00pm (5.30pm on Fridays). This is subject to change with consultation .
We are looking for someone who:
- is motivated and able to work as part of a team, leading by example
- has high standards and high expectations of themselves and others
- has good knowledge of health and safety
- is willing to learn and apply new training
- is a competent and willing handyperson
- can action and supervise contract work as directed
- has the commitment to contribute to the extended life of the school
About Bulwell St. Mary’s:
- We are a friendly and vibrant school that puts children at the heart of everything that we do.
- We are situated within attractive grounds, with lots of outside space (including a large field and pond/nature area).
- We are proud of our children, their achievements and the progress they are making.
- The school has six core values; friendship, honesty, forgiveness, creativity, courage and respect which helps to maintain its links with the church.
In return, we offer:
- A welcoming community
- The opportunity to be innovative in supporting school improvement and to make a real difference to the lives of Bulwell St. Mary’s C of E Primary and Nursery School
- A friendly, hardworking and professional team which has high expectations.
- We offer an inclusive Christian environment set in a school with a strong family and community ethos.
Please check out our website www.bulwellstmarys.co.uk to see more about us.
However, there is no substitute for seeing things first hand, so visits (socially distanced) are welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact our office manager, Elizabeth Cameron on 0115 9151506.
I look forward to sharing with you our vision and how this role can support our continued passion and drive for improvement.
How to apply
Please download an application form below. Any questions or queries and completed application forms should be directed to our Office Manager, Elizabeth Cameron on 0115 9151506 at Bulwell St Mary’s C of E Primary and Nursery School, Ragdale Road, Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 8GQ. Email: E.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Friday 30th April 2021 @ 12.00pm.
Transform Trust is a Multi Academy Trust with over 6700 children in 19 Primary Schools covering Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Derby and Derbyshire. Joining us, you will be part of an ambitious and innovative organisation. We promote the autonomy and local nature of each of our schools and we are an enabling organisation rather than a directive one.
We believe education has the power to transform lives and communities. Our Vision is to provide high quality education and deliver the best outcomes for children.
We are partners in East Midlands Maths Hub, Derby Research School, Inspiring Leaders and Challenge Partners.
We can offer you:
- Unrivalled opportunities for professional development through our schools and Transform Teaching School Alliance
- Trust support networks
- Staff benefits such as 24/7/365 employee welfare support; tax saving salary sacrifice schemes; a staff benefits scheme that offers a host of benefits and discounts
- Annual staff survey to allow you to provide us with feedback on what it’s like to work for us
- Annual children’s/staff awards which celebrates the successes and achievements of our children and staff
For more information about us please watch the Transform film at www.transformtrust.co.uk
Transform Trust and its Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical, enhanced DBS with children’s barred list clearance and completion of safeguarding children in education training. Don’t forget to check out our Recruitment Privacy Notice