School Administrative Officer Level 3
Required as soon as possible
Full time – 37 hours per week
Permanent – Term time only
Grade D points 6-11 pro rata (£19,698 – £21,749 FTE) Actual salary £16,868-£18,624 per annum
Burford Primary and Nursery School is seeking to appoint a Level 3 School Administrative Officer to support the Office Manager to provide administrative, financial, organisational processes within the school and assist with the planning and development of support services.
We warmly welcome applications from motivated individuals to join our dedicated and highly effective team from Monday 4th January 2021.
• Have general office or similar experience
• Experience of working in financial/cash handling
• Be able to carry out both routine and more difficult financial calculations
• Have the ability to interpret data / information and present this to senior staff in an appropriate, understandable fashion
• Be accurate and take pride in your work
• Work well as part of a team
• Be literate and numerate
• Have excellent communication skills
In return we offer:
• A welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven
towards continuously raising standards.
• Excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups and other Transform Trust initiatives
• Calm and purposeful learning environments
• Friendly, polite, well behaved children who deserve the very best
• Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
• A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
• Career opportunities as part of a successful Multi Academy Trust
Please see the attached job description for more details on what the role will entail. Similarly,
please refer to the attached person specification for the skills the role will require.
Due to the restrictions in place to protect against the transmission of Covid-19, we are offering remote visits to the school at this time. Please email the Office Manager, Sarah Harding (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a remote visit and informal chat about the role.
How to apply
Please complete the application form attached to this advert. Please write a letter, of no more than two pages, outlining why you think you would be suitable for this post. Please return your completed application to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9am on Friday 7th December 2020
Transform Trust is a Multi Academy Trust with over 6700 children in 19 Primary Schools covering Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Derby and Derbyshire. Joining us, you will be part of an ambitious and innovative organisation. We promote the autonomy and local nature of each of our schools and we are an enabling organisation rather than a directive one.
We believe education has the power to transform lives and communities. Our Vision is to provide high quality education and deliver the best outcomes for children.
We are partners in East Midlands Maths Hub, Derby Research School, Inspiring Leaders and Challenge Partners.
We can offer you:
- Unrivalled opportunities for professional development through our schools and Transform Teaching School Alliance
- Trust support networks
- Staff benefits such as 24/7/365 employee welfare support; tax saving salary sacrifice schemes; a staff benefits scheme that offers a host of benefits and discounts
- Annual staff survey to allow you to provide us with feedback on what it’s like to work for us
- Annual children’s/staff awards which celebrates the successes and achievements of our children and staff
For more information about us please watch the Transform film at www.transformtrust.co.uk
Transform Trust and its Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical, enhanced DBS with children’s barred list clearance and completion of safeguarding children in education training. Don’t forget to check out our Recruitment Privacy Notice