Tree House Club Assistant
Required from ASAP
Part time 17.5 hours per week
Hours are 3pm – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Term time only including inset days
Salary grade A point 1 point B
£7,071 per annum actual salary
Lawn Primary School is looking for a motivated, energetic and organised individual to become part of the Tree House Club team. The Tree House is our before and after school provision which runs from 7am to 8:45am and then 3:30pm to 6pm. It is a fun, exciting and playful experience which values children’s needs.
Main Responsibilities are:
• Supervision, organisation and safeguarding of children within the playground or hall
• Organise and develop interactive activities for the children during play
• To use registers and operate the system
• To encourage dining arrangements for breakfast and/or tea
• To assist as required to ensure a calm, clean environment in the hall
The successful candidate will be friendly, have good communication skills as well as the ability to adapt their approach to suit the needs and different personalities of the children. You will:
• Exhibit a calm and reassuring manner
• Be passionate about making a difference to every child.
• Value a team working approach and be keen to contribute and share your skills with colleagues
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build on and maintain strong relationships with staff, parents and carers, children, governors and the local and wider community.
• Be punctual and reliable
In return we offer:
• A welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven
towards continuously raising standards.
• A happy working environment with friendly and well-behaved children,
• Excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups and other Transform Trust initiatives
• Calm and purposeful environments
• Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
• Suitable training, including First Aid, where required.
• Career opportunities as part of a successful Multi Academy Trust
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged with the school office on 01332550178 0r via email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To obtain an application form, any questions or queries and completed application forms should be directed to the Julie Sladen email@example.com or please call the school office on 01332550178
Closing date for applications: 3rd February 2020 at 3pm
Transform Trust is a Multi Academy Trust with over 6800 children in 18 Primary Schools covering Nottingham, Nottinghamshire and Derby. Joining us, you will be part of an ambitious and innovative organisation. We promote the autonomy and local nature of each of our schools and we are an enabling organisation rather than a directive one.
We believe education has the power to transform lives and communities. Our Vision is to provide high quality education and deliver the best outcomes for children.
We are partners in East Midlands Maths Hub, Derby Research School, Inspiring Leaders and Challenge Partners.
We can offer you:
- Unrivalled opportunities for professional development through our schools and Transform Teaching School Alliance
- Trust support networks
- Staff benefits such as 24/7/365 employee welfare support; tax saving salary sacrifice schemes; a staff benefits scheme that offers a host of benefits and discounts
- Annual staff survey to allow you to provide us with feedback on what it’s like to work for us
- Annual children’s/staff awards which celebrates the successes and achievements of our children and staff
For more information about us please watch the Transform film at www.transformtrust.co.uk
Transform Trust and its Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical, enhanced DBS with children’s barred list clearance and completion of safeguarding children in education training. Don’t forget to check out our Recruitment Privacy Notice