HR Administrator – Full time (37 hours) Salary: £24,000 per annum FTE.
An exciting new opportunity for a driven, personable and enthusiastic HR administrator has arisen within our fast growing Multi Academy Trust. This is a role which is varied, interesting and will ideally suit someone who is looking to expand their experience in a well-supported, friendly and highly competent staff team.
As a HR Administrator it will be your responsibility to provide administrative support across the whole Trust.
Transform Teaching School Alliance has over 50 member schools and Transform Multi Academy Trust has 16 schools with numbers likely to increase. We have an innovative model that enables long term growth and excellence. At our core are values and clear educational ethos which supports continuous improvement and has children at its heart.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in an HR Administrative role
- Have a basic knowledge of employment law related matters
- Be systems savvy, meticulously organised and have a very keen eye for detail
- Be an excellent team player with a strong focus on working together to achieve results
- Manage own time well in order to meet agreed targets; Ability to interact professionally and with credibility with all levels of colleagues
- Excellent face-to-face, telephone, and written communication skills
- Comfortable with working in an environment of change, with a flexible approach to new challenges
Key responsibilities may include:
- Acting as a key contact for HR administration related queries
- Managing the pension administration for the LGPS / TP schemes for all Trust school employees
- Supporting and managing the annual staff survey process
- Assisting with recruitment processes and administration.
- Providing efficient, high quality administrative support (documentation and HR system management) in the following areas
- Contracts of employment / variations to contracts and terms and conditions
- Leaver processes, including managing pension and exit systems effectively
- Checking and processing all employee lifecycle changes accurately on a monthly basis
- Delivering high quality data to our outsourced payroll provider, liaising with payroll as appropriate & adhere to payroll cut-off times.
- To work in partnership with the HR Trust Manager on general HR queries and casework
Closing Date for applications is Tuesday 22nd January 2019 at 9.00 am and should be returned to email@example.com.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. Recruitment Privacy Notice