Teacher – Zaytouna Primary School
Salary Range: Main Pay Scale
Required for September 2019 or earlier if possible.
Zaytouna School is seeking to appoint an excellent teaching practitioner who has high expectations of pupil progress and a drive for self-development. This is an exciting time to join our school as we are at the start of a new journey having joined Transform Trust in September 2018. Zaytouna Primary School is a warm and welcoming school that truly inspires all; children, parents and the wider community by providing them with calm, reflective and safe environments in which they can be nurtured.
Our broad and balanced curriculum of intellectual, physical and spiritual education is all inspired and underpinned by the principles of the Islamic Faith and British Values so that children become positive contributors to any community in which they choose to live. We believe that children should have a positive emotional attachment to learning and be awed and inspired by the learning of Allah’s creation so that they become lifelong learners who see the whole world as their classroom.
Our school family celebrate diversity, where difference is respected. We prepare our children to live in a multi-cultural world where they value people of all faiths and none along with people of all walks of life and who challenge discrimination of any form.
Zaytouna Primary School is a place where everyone is valued as an individual that is part of a family where we all work together with respect, transparency and honesty in the love of Allah. We aim to ensure that the Islamic ethos is a golden thread that runs through everything that we do.
Being part of Transform means that you will receive unparalleled professional development opportunities and be part of a well-integrated, supportive network. Combined with the uniqueness of our school we consider this to be a great opportunity for the right person.
Our new teacher:
We are looking for inspirational teachers who will complement and enhance our continuing strengths, you will:
- Be consistently good / outstanding primary teachers
- Be passionate about teaching and learning and making a difference to every child.
- Care passionately about children and their development whilst still driving forward pupil progress and achievement.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build on and maintain strong relationships with staff, parents and carers, children, governors and the local and wider community.
We are an inclusive school where all are inspired to excel in their achievements; we are all shining examples of how to live in multi-cultural Britain.
- We are happy life-long learners.
- Our school is warm, welcoming and truly inspirational for all
- We are positive contributors to any community in which we choose to live
- We celebrate diversity and respect differences
- The Islamic ethos is a golden thread that runs through everything that we do.
- Zaytouna staff will benefit from the collaborative approach to continued professional development provided by Transform Trust and the Transform Teaching School Alliance.
In addition, we offer:
- The opportunity to be innovative in supporting school improvement and to make a real difference to the lives of our pupils.
- A friendly, hardworking and professional team which has high expectations of pupils.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged through the school office on 01332 383379 or Office@zaytounaprimary.co.uk.
Completed applications, questions or queries should be directed to Office@zaytounaprimary.co.uk. For an application, please click here. To read our guidance notes for applicants click here. Don’t forget to view the Job Description and Personal Specification.
Closing date for applications: 9.00 am on Monday 25thFebruary 2019. Interviews will take place on 4thand 5thMarch 2019.
Learn more about Transform and working at our school by attending the Transform Career Showcase in Nottingham on Saturday 2nd February 2019 at the Nottingham Playhouse and in Derby on Thursday 7th February 2019 at the Derby QUAD, www.transformtrust.co.uk and www.transformteachingschool.co.uk. Follow us on Twitter for event updates; @TransformTrust and @TransformTSA.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which may include references, health and right to work in the UK. This post involves working with children and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Recruitment Privacy Notice